Wednesday, May 17, 2017

A Little Change

HI All,


Just wanted to post a message to let you all know what is going on. I will be passing the blog over to a talented lady who has been a customer of Stampeddler for a while. Her name is Deborah Frings and she is an avid crafter, scrapbooker, rubberstamper as well as plenty of other things. She will be posting projects and other good stuff that will make the blog more active.


If you are wondering if I will still be around the answer is yes. Many of you may already know the reason for my absence is because my father passed away in February. I have been having a very hard time getting back into being creative again but so far I just haven't felt like it. I'm sure that I will soon but for now I will not being teaching any classes for the next month or 2.

In the meantime please give your attention to Deborah as I'm sure she will be posting all kinds of things to get your inspiration going. (I will be deleting all the previous posts so that Deborah can start over with a clean slate.)


Valerie Brincheck

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome and always enjoy reading your comments.