Sunday, May 21, 2017

Hello and New Goodies

Hi, I'm Deborah - a Brit who's been living in Northville since March 2012. When we moved here I was delighted to find such a wonderful craft shop in my local town and have been a regular visitor since. I've had the great good fortune to attend many classes run by Valerie, and I'd like to thank her for my welcome.

Anyway, I'm really excited to be looking after the Stampeddler Plus Memories blog. I was in the shop last week and saw some wonderful new Stampendous products. There are some fabulous new stamps in the House Mouse range:




That's only a small selection of the stamps available in the store. I took a photo of some fabulous samples made the Stampeddler team - Margene, Sharon, Karen and Sharon - they are all absolutely adorable:


My favourite is the cute mouse in asleep in the cupcake! As well as the House Mouse stamps, you can find some of the new launched Laurel Burch stamps. I've been a fan of Laurel Burch's work for a long time - I just love her images and the wonderful colours she used. In the animal stamp section of the store you can find a huge range of animals stamps including the Laurel Burch stamps.



While I was browsing these stamps I came across the Stylized Whale stamp from Stampendous and decided to use it on a card of my own. Full details of my card can be found on my blog - Deborah's Gems.


Here's are a few more samples made by the Stampeddler team:




That's all from me for now. I'll be back again soon with more samples and products available at Stampeddler.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome and always enjoy reading your comments.