Friday, June 23, 2017

Funky Cats

I am so sorry not to have been around for a while - I was having huge Internet issues and just wasn't able to post anything, however, I think it's all fixed now. I've got a really fun card to show you this morning:

Dreams - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

A few weeks ago I told you that there were some wonderful new stamps from Stampendous available in the shop. Well, I got these fun and funky cats to play with. The cling set includes three cats of varying size along with three butterflies, there is also a stencil included in the set. You can also get the matching dies (which I did).

I stamped the cats on water colour card, embossed them with clear powder and cut them out with the matching dies. I used Tim Holtz's wonderful Distress Oxide inks to colour them. The design paper is from a new pack called Bombay Sunset - also available in the store. I finished the front of the card with a bold, inspirational sentiment from Thoughts & Reminders, a set produced by Altenew. Here's the inside of the card:

Dreams inside - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

I used another sheet of paper from the Bombay Sunset as well as one of the pre-printed sentiments from the pack. These are a couple of the butterflies from Indigo Cats.

Full details of this card can be found on my blog - Deborah's Gems. I had such fun making this card, and you'll be seeing more of them soon.

All these products are available in store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome and always enjoy reading your comments.